30 January 2012

Every girl's got her list

Every girl's got her list. You know the list you made in young womens (or in my case when my mom forced me to right before i went on my first date). The list of things you want in a future spouse. Frankly i never gave a crap about a list of things i wanted in a man because if you know me, for a very long time i was anti-marriage/dating/kissing/physical touch. haha. why? beacuse i'm awesome....just deal with it. anyway i never cared and when my mom made me write one out before i went to go visit my now ex-fiance (that still sounds weird, i wish there was another word for it, ex lover? nah....that sounds even worse)


when my mom made me do that, her intentions good, i could care less and i wrote down a bunch of crap not even thinking about it...there was absolutely no thought put into it whatsoever. i would also like to note that my mom was hovering over me as i wrote it so i'm pretty sure half of it is her ideas anyway...haha. 


here is the list i came up with:


1) LDS or christian (there's the mom)
2) easy going
3) sarcastic/witty
4) patient/slow to anger
6) smart
7) be able to make me laugh
7) affectionate
8) common sense
9) active/healthy
10) willing to let me work (come on kellie you idiot, then they just want you to work all the time!)
11) stylish
12) mac user
13) handsome
14) good with ninos (thats good with kids for all you non spanish speakers)
15) working towards/has degree
16) buys me gifts of any kind
17) random- likes to do random crap with me (yes i actually wrote the word crap)
18) quirky
19) not superficial/ down to earth
20) into music/musical/random music




i'd like to revise my list....i think this is maybe what i want?!?! then again i dont know.... then again maybe this list will change in the future after i've lived a little longer...i mean i dont think there could be one guy who will fit all of my requirements and be perfctly perfect in every way but you know thats okay as long as he gets most of the main ones right?!?! haha.



1) LDS or christian (there's the mom) Temple worthy! being LDS isn't gonna cut it anymore
2) easy going
3) sarcastic/witty
4) patient/slow to anger
6) smart
7) be able to make me laugh
7) affectionate
8) common sense
9) active/healthy
10) willing to let me work (come on kellie you idiot, then they just want you to work all the time!) willing to let me work until we decide to have children then i get to be a stay at home mom sucka!
11) stylish i can always change that, how about uses his priesthood and knows a lot about religious crap and is willing to talk about it with me
12) mac user yep, this one's staying in there
13) handsome
14) good with ninos (thats good with kids for all you non spanish speakers)
15) working towards/has degree and to add to this will be able/willing to support a family
16) buys me gifts of any kind i guess not buys me things as much as ISN'T CHEAP ( i hate that)
17) random- likes to do random crap with me (yes i actually wrote the word crap)
18) quirky
19) not superficial/ down to earth
20) into music/musical/random music
21) * treats me well and respects me, this is the most important i dont know how i could have left it out when i first wrote this list but you know what i was an idiot and i'll admit that.


So i guess thats what i want right now... hopefully someday i'll get it. i'm not gonna lie this young gentleman that i'm with now fulfills a lot of these requirements and as i get to know him better i hope he'll fulfill all of them but eh you never know where life is gonna take you so i'm just gonna wait it out and see what happens. until then i've got this nifty list to keep me in check.


cheers.


km

p.s.
you can thank a google search of "lds dating" for this awesome cheesin' image. ha.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i love the list. you seem very happy and that makes me happy. before my sister got married she would always say "i want the perfect man" my mom would kindly correct her in that no man is perfect but she would then come back with "he will be perfect for me" i love that and its now my moto. miss you girl!

twitter

Blog Archive