29 January 2013

Latest obsession

Okay so if you know me you know what i've been up to lately...watching youtube videos!!!!  I've always been an avid youtuber and i love watching all the funny videos on the internet but lately i've been into another genre of videos....BEAUTY VLOGS!

Errrmagerd! Its like WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS! I love watching the beauty tutorials and makeup reviews, haul, and empties.  I've learned so much about makeup and how to apply it and to never be afraid of drugstore makeup!

Unfortunately for me all these reviews are making me buy all the makeup. My makeup collection has grown significantly since i started watching these videos four months ago. So i luuuurve the makeup!

I've also kind of been inspired to either write a blog about makeup that i've bought and start a review of my own (an engineer learns to be a girl...haha). Mandi and i decided that we needed one day a week to do fun things so we're going to pick DIY things off of pinterest and film them. This is going to be awesome because it will force us to actually do things on pinterest and see exactly how good these DIY tutorials work out. haha  well thats what i'm up too...

oh and did i mention i'm taking 19 credits and i'm interning for a company that makes night vision goggles?! yeah thats happening. haha

Here are two of my all time favourite youtube beauty gurus:


grav3yardgirl

leighannsays

No comments:

twitter

Blog Archive