09 July 2012

goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend

there comes a time when we all must say goodbye to something that we love. for me that is my favourite pair of jeans and shoes. i've had so many good memories in these items and i tried my best not to have to ever let them go (including a 4 hour pinterest search for re purposing old denim) but sadly i must say goodbye. Goodbye first pair of designer jeans that i found at a buffalo exchange and goodbye first pair of vans classics that i wore on my first day of college. you will never be forgotten, thanks for the good times old friends.





3 comments:

Jenn said...

sad :( ...Very cute shoes by the way

Emily said...

Haha - well done on those jeans. They had a good life.

Emily said...

Also I'm kind of jealous that Jenni commented on your blog. She never comments on mine anymore.

twitter

Blog Archive